MDF Kitchen Cabinets – Pricing and Installation Cost Notes
Homewyse cost estimates are approximate ranges for basic work in typical conditions. The estimates should only be used for preliminary planning. Homewyse estimates are NOT substitutes for quotes from qualified vendors. Homewyse strongly recommends that you contact reputable professionals for an accurate assessment of work required and costs for your project – before making any decisions or commitments.
- Labor tasks – Level and secure cabinet at proper height to wall. Scribe exposed panel edge to wall surface or apply molding at edge. Assemble, install drawers, doors and hardware.
- MDF Kitchen Cabinet cost estimates may require an onsite inspection. Usually these estimates will be “free”. You should expect any estimate to be presented with an in-depth sales pitch/presentation.
- The homewyse MDF Kitchen Cabinet cost estimates do not include costs for removing existing cabinets or moving/modifying walls, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Higher grade MDF Kitchen Cabinets will typically feature a variety of richer colors and more durable finishes, more specialty storage and organizer options, and coordinating trim pieces.
- Higher priced MDF Kitchen Cabinets may include features/attributes that include plywood box construction, easy-to-maintain storage finishes, adjustable storage options, heavy duty, long life hinges and drawer guides.
- MDF Kitchen Cabinet installation costs vary considerably by location. For an accurate estimate in your area, enter your zip code in the calculator above.
- Reduce total project cost by having multiple vendors bid on the same, detailed work specification of your MDF Kitchen Cabinet project.
- Save on installation costs by combining similar jobs and by being willing to have your project completed during low demand periods for the vendor/installer.
- Low to High labor cost range differences are in part due to variations in work load, job location and seasonal wage rates.
- The homewyse cost estimates include all typical costs for 0.
- Costs for licensed contractors and vendor supplied installation labor reflect local 2016 costs for licensing, insurance, bonding and business overhead.