- Segezha Group is Russia’s third-biggest the world’s seventh-biggest manufacturer of large-size birch plywood.
- Plywood manufactured by Segezha Group is exported to more than 50 countries of the world.
- Birch plywood is manufactured by Vyatsky Plywood Mill (Kirov, Kirov Oblast). In 2017, a new modern plant will be launched, for manufacture of hi-tech birch plywood. The overall annual production volume of Vyatsky Plywood Mill and Kirovsky Plywood Mill will amount to 181,000 m3.
- Cross-grained and long-grained plywood is manufactured by Segezha Group from 100% birch veneers. Birch plywood provides for stable high quality, due to the use of high-quality materials, state-of-the-art technologies, high level of general technical outfit, and strict control over all the stages of production process, together with staff professionalism.
- Plywood is manufactured according to the requirements of Russian and foreign standards. The production facilities have ISO-9001:2008, FSC and CARB (ULEF) certificates, as well as European CE Certification.
Our Moscow office
bld. 9, 18, Andropova Avenue
115432, Moscow, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 (499) 962 82 00
Our Petrozavodsk office
21, Lenin’s Avenue 185035, Petrozavodsk,
Karelia republic, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 (8142) 599 199
Our Frankfurt office
Roßmarkt 10, 60311, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel +49 (69) 920-316-611