7 inspection standards for product quality of furniture packaging workshop
In the last period, we shared the quality standards of various processes in the woodworking workshop of solid wood production technology, and in this period, we will share the inspection standards of product quality in the packaging workshop. Packaging is in the last link in the whole furniture production, but it is also a crucial link. A good packaging of furniture products can improve the added value of products, and at the same time enhance the image of enterprises.
I. dimensional tolerance
1. The allowable tolerance of the net material specification of each part of the product is + / -0.5mm.
2. The tolerance of abnormal parts is allowed to be + / – 1-2mm.
3. The overall specification tolerance of the finished product is allowed to be + / – 5mm.
1. Visible surface (front side): according to the color board or the contract, there is no obvious color difference between the paint color and the color board, and the surface is required to be fresh, flat, free of obvious coarse sand mark, smooth and poor in quality within the acceptable range.
2. Surface A shall be free of sagging, pinhole, bubble, pockmark, exposed bottom, whitening and burr.
3. The brightness shall meet the specified requirements, and the back (invisible / concealed place) must be clean and fresh.
4. The touchable part shall be smooth and smooth without burr or exposed base material,
5. The paint materials used shall meet the national environmental protection standards.
1. Visible surface (front side): no crack, burr or rot is required.
2. There is no obvious deformation and unevenness on the surface of door, cabinet and desktop (except D08, no adverse defects such as reverse lines).
3. The back (invisible / concealed place) shall be smooth and the material shall be acceptable.
4. Use wood-based panel to meet the national environmental protection standards.
IV. product process
1. All splicing, gluing and other parts shall be free of cracks, degumming and visible cracks.
2. There is no obvious deformation at the important parts such as door, pumping surface and cabinet surface.
3. Flexibility and firmness: all moving parts shall be able to push and pull flexibly, and the visible gap at the joint in place shall not be more than 1mm; the mortise or bolt connection parts shall be firm and reliable, and shall not be loose or slotted when shaking and using (the door panel switch shall be flexible, convenient, without abnormal sound, and the hinge installation shall be firm when using correctly).
4. The suction bucket shall be tight and firm, without loose sound in knocking, with the same width before and after, and the diagonal error within 1mm.
5. The sliding rail of drawer shall be pushed and pulled smoothly without noise.
6. Keep your feet flat.
7. The tail of nails at all places requiring screw reinforcement must be at least 2-3mm deep into the wood.
8. The door joint, face joint and four side joint shall be consistent and symmetrical, and the gap shall be within 1.5-2.5mm (the allowable tolerance is + / -0.5mm, which is acceptable).
V. trial assembly of finished products
1. Finished product test group: the overall test group of the product shall be assembled according to the assembly sequence of the instructions according to whether its structure, hardware and color meet the standards.
2. When the drawer is pulled out, the slide rail shall be smooth, and the drawer length of the whole cabinet shall be the same.
3. All packaged products must be matched left and right before packaging.
4. When assembling, the hardware shall be assembled in place, and there shall be no small group or missing group.
5. All door joints and draw joints shall conform to the standard of technical department (2mm).
6. The parts with radian are consistent with the radian requirements of relevant parts, and the error is acceptable within 1-1.5mm.
1. The packed product boards shall be reasonable and compact, not loose, and the safety protection measures shall be in place for the parts that may collide, without missing the relevant parts, the right and left matched packages, without missing the relevant parts such as hardware and foot nails.
2. Each product must have a trademark.
3. All hardware accessories and assembly drawings must be complete.
4. The packing box shall be clean with complete parts and accessories.
5. It is forbidden to pack the defective products.
6. Handle with care in the process of handling after packaging, and do not hurt.
7, outer box
① the writing of cartons shall be clear, correct and eye-catching, and the cartons shall be kept clean, dust-free and pollution-free.
② the type of products in the box is consistent with the marks of the outer box.
③ when sealing the box, the tape shall be flat and free of wrinkles, the length of the paste shall be the same, the packing belt shall be straight and free of skewness, and the appearance of the outer box shall be kept beautiful and free of tape floating.
With the continuous development of woodworking technology, the traditional manual packaging gradually faded out of our sight, the emergence of the concept of machine replacing human, making the intelligent and automatic packaging line widely used. The neat packing line helps to reduce the transportation cost, the standard packing line can effectively transmit the correct information, and the beautiful packing line can improve the corporate image.
In the next period, we will launch the quality inspection standard for the paint workshop of solid wood production technology. Please continue to pay attention to us!如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at email@example.com in time and we will delete it at the first time.