Advantages of LVL veneer laminates:
1) Uniform structure, good dimensional stability, laminated structure of veneer laminates greatly reduces the possibility of warping and torsion defects, has good stability and small deformation.
2) High strength. Veneer laminated wood is a building material with high strength-weight ratio, which is superior to steel. The change rate of mechanical properties of sawn timber is generally more than 30%, while the change rate of strength of LVL is generally less than 12%. Therefore, LVL has uniform structural characteristics and high reliability.
3) High economy, no special requirements for raw materials, can use fast-growing wood, small diameter grade and short wood as raw materials. The economy of laminated veneer lumber is mainly reflected in the value-added effect of superior use of inferior timber and large use of small timber. It can be laminated with wood of different species and quality without removing knots and other defects. Compared with laminated wood, it can increase the yield by more than twice.
4) Easy to handle. According to the requirements of the use environment of the product, it is convenient to carry out special treatment such as anti-corrosion, insect prevention and fire prevention.
5) Production and application can be standardized and serialized. In the production process, veneers are graded according to certain standards, and products with different quality standards are produced.
6) LVL has strong anti-seismic and anti-seismic performance, as well as resistance to fatigue damage caused by periodic stress.
7) Dimensions and specifications can be adjusted at will and are not affected by the shape and defects of logs.
8) Like wood, LVL can be sawed, planed, gouged, tenoned, nailed, etc.
9) LVL has the properties of insect-proof, anti-corrosion, fire-proof and water-proof. It mainly carries out the corresponding pretreatment or adopts special adhesives in the manufacturing process.
10) LVL can disperse and stagger the defects such as scars and cracks of logs, thus greatly reducing the impact on strength, making it stable in quality, uniform in strength and low in material variability, and it is the most ideal structural material to replace logs.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.