Bleached Birch Plywood Inspection and QC checklist
When make the quality inspection of bleached poplar or birch plywood, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. The effect of bleaching, the color can not be yellowing.
2. The color of bleaching should be uniform , and there should be no strong color contrast.
3. Bleached face veneer should not have a strong stimulating odor, affecting health.
4. Bleached face veneer should not be wrinkled or damaged.
5. Water content should not be too high or too low to prevent mildew or cracking.
6. After quality inspection, plastic bags should be sealed.
7. Do not expose to direct sunlight to prevent yellowing.
For other quality control standards, please refer to the general quality control points of plywood.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.