All Yorktowne & DesignCraft Cabinets come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Standard on all product lines:
QUIET-CLOSE, FULL-EXTENSION DRAWER GUIDES
Controlled drawer closure—won’t slam shut!
Quiet Close guide system consists of ball bearing mechanics and full extension hardware for full access. Guides are installed to bottom of drawer box or roll-out tray in an undermount concealed fashion and include a ‘positive’ close feature; when closing, guide system prevents drawer or roll-out tray from ‘bouncing’ back open. An additional mechanism controls closure in a smooth, uniform manner – it will not slam. This quiet-close operation takes affect approximately 2″ from final closed position. An easy-release mechanism provides quick removal of drawer/roll-out tray. This guide system has a 90 lb weight capacity.
Integrated hinge with controlled door closure—won’t slam shut!
Quiet Close hinges feature smooth and silent closing for cabinets with hinged doors. Quiet Close is adaptive and customizes itself automatically to closing door speed. Quiet Close features are integrated within hinge mechanism and contain a built-in overload feature that diverts excessive force to protect the hinge. Also includes on/off switch allowing speed adjustment by varying the number of hinges with Quiet Close feature turned on.
Optional upgrade on all product lines:
QUIET-CLOSE, FULL-EXTENSION, HEAVY-DUTY DRAWER GUIDES
Controlled drawer closure plus 135 lb. capacity.
Drawer Construction – Built to last!
- 3/4″ hardwood sides with 1/4″ thick plywood fully captured bottom holds up for years to come.
- Furniture dovetail construction for a durable drawer box.
- Clear coat sealed surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- Interior – light maple print
- Face Frame – ¾” thick solid wood. 7 Species to choose from
- End Panels – Laminated furniture board, ½ thick. Optional upgrade to ¾” plywood. Before insisting on plywood construction, read my article Plywood vs Particle Board.
- Top and Bottom – Laminated furniture board ½” Thick
- Back – 1/8” thick furniture board
- I-Beam – ½” thick furniture board dadoed into side panels to keep cabinet square
- Hanger Rail – ½” Thick Plywood pocket screwed into box for superior strength and weight capacity
- Shelves – ¾” Thick laminated furniture board with silver metal supports – *not plastic
- Hinges – Quiet/Soft closing hinge. Standard feature on all cabinets.
- Toe Kick – ½” Thick, fully enclosed