China White Birch UV plywood Part 3 : Disadvantages of UV paint
1. Require large investment in various equipment of UV coating production line.
2. There must be sufficient supply of goods to meet their production needs. Continuous production can reflect its efficiency and cost control.
3. The effect of roller finish is slightly worse than that of PU finish.
4. Roller-coated products require the coated parts to be flat.
5. When the number of passengers is small, the machine also needs to run, resulting in waste of machinery and raw materials.
Common UV paint process:
1. UV Bottom, UV Surface
2. UV bottom, PU surface (most widely used)如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.