China White Birch UV plywood Part 3 : Disadvantages of UV paint
1. Require large investment in various equipment of UV coating production line.
2. There must be sufficient supply of goods to meet their production needs. Continuous production can reflect its efficiency and cost control.
3. The effect of roller finish is slightly worse than that of PU finish.
4. Roller-coated products require the coated parts to be flat.
5. When the number of passengers is small, the machine also needs to run, resulting in waste of machinery and raw materials.
Common UV paint process:
1. UV Bottom, UV Surface
2. UV bottom, PU surface (most widely used)