Common defects of fiberboard (MDF,HDF,HARDBOARD,CHIPBOARD,PARTICLE BOARD,OSB ,LDF)
Fiberboard has a wide range of applications, which can be used alone or as a substrate. Fiberboard is a man-made board processed with wood or plant fiber as raw materials. It can be used alone as building decoration and furniture manufacturing materials, or as the base material of ecological board. Fiberboard has a wide range of applications, which can be used alone or as a substrate. Therefore, it is very popular in the market, but in any case, as a building material, the quality of fiberboard must meet the standard. Now how to judge the quality of so many fiberboards in the market? What are the defects of fiberboard that need our attention?
Common fiberboard surface defects:
1. There are bubbles on the surface of fiberboard. That is, a local hollow uplift formed on the plate surface. The reason lies in the improper use of process methods during fiberboard hot pressing, resulting in holes in fiberboard.
2. The fiberboard surface is stained with oil. In other words, in the production process or use process, the outer surface of the fiberboard is stained with oil substances, just like a white cloth stained with a few drops of ink, which will directly affect the appearance of the fiberboard and cause inconsistency in the color of the surface plate itself.
3. Carbonization on the surface of fiberboard. This is caused by the excessive degradation of the fiber tissue of the fiberboard itself, which will greatly reduce the hard strength of the board surface.
4. Delamination occurs on the surface of fiberboard. This is mainly due to insufficient glue or poor bonding during processing and sizing, resulting in the separation of bonded plate surface. We can also see cracks on the side of the fiberboard without applying external force. In order to avoid such defects, manufacturers must pay attention to the method and control the dosage when distributing glue.
5. Defect of fiberboard edge. This is the uneven edges and corners and defects caused by improper operation during mechanical or manual cutting. In the manufacturing process, manufacturers must pay attention to the selection of tools and the accuracy of operation process.
6. There is local softness on the fiberboard surface. This is the local looseness of the slab surface caused by improper operation or poor cementation during the pavement process. The above six categories are the national standards for the appearance quality of fiberboard. When purchasing fiberboard, we should pay attention to whether it is used as the base material of ecological board or used alone, because the quality requirements of fiberboard that does not meet the standard will not only have a bad appearance, but also directly affect the service life.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.