Common formaldehyde detection methods for wood-based panels
It is worth noting that although the cured sheet will not be free toxicity, whether it is environmentally friendly and whether it pollutes the air depends entirely on the substrate used. If the formaldehyde emission of the substrate does not meet the environmental standards, it should not be the dominant consumption.
The general formaldehyde detection methods for sheet metal are as follows:
1. Dryer method: E0 grade formaldehyde emission is less than 0.5 mg/L, E1 grade formaldehyde emission is less than 1.5 mg/L, E2 grade formaldehyde emission is less than 5.0 mg/L.
2. Perforation extraction method: E0 formaldehyde release < 3mg/100g, E1 formaldehyde release < 9mg/100g, E2 formaldehyde release < 30mg/100g. Strictly speaking, only the plates of grade E1 and E0 above can be used for indoor use, and the exit of grade E2 should be marked.
In recent years, with the development of society. People are increasingly demanding for home decoration, which undoubtedly greatly promotes the rapid popularity and development of board. With its own unique advantages, board gradually replaces ordinary solid wood products. Let Xiaobian give you a specific introduction below.
1. Ecological advantage: It is formed naturally by natural inorganic raw materials through inorganic cementing technology. It does not consume Petrochemical organic resources and can be recycled.
2. Performance advantages: inorganic materials are used as the main raw materials, which are non-combustible and have been identified as A-grade non-combustible materials by the state. It does not contain formaldehyde, toluene and any harmful substances. It has the functions of strong waterproof, anti-corrosion, insect-proof, mildew-proof and freeze-proof. The service life is up to 30 years.
3. Texture advantages: natural surface texture, graceful texture, expanding the application of green ecological building materials and creative space.
4. Color Advantage: The color can be matched at will and the color will remain unchanged for a long time, providing designers with free design space.
5. Installation advantages: material specifications can be personalized adjustment, construction process is simple and fast, can be pasted, rigid, nail, etc.
6. Application advantages: energy saving and consumption reduction, is the best substitute for solid wood, stone, metal, pottery and other building materials.