Common quality problems of solid wood floor
It is shown in the following aspects:
② The gap between floors is too large;
④ The height difference between floors is too large;
⑤ Corrugated floor; cracks;
⑥ Peeling, cracking and wrinkling of paint film;
⑦ Discoloration of the floor.
The main reasons are pavement quality, floor quality and improper use. The specific reasons are as follows:
① The main causes of floor distortion and deformation are: a. the wood properties of the floor are not suitable; B. the processing technology and materials are not suitable; C. the water content control of the floor is not uniform or the water content of the floor is not suitable for the environmental requirements of the place where the floor is used.
② The reasons for the large gap between the floors are: a. the water content of the floor is too large; B. the indoor environment is too dry; C. the floor laying quality is not high, resulting in the floor movement.
③ The reasons for floor arching are as follows: a. the reserved space between the floor and the wall base is not enough when paving; B. the reserved space is not enough when the room and the room are not bridged or bridged; C. the water content of the floor is too low when paving; D. the floor is soaked by water due to water leakage in the room; e. the ground is wet or the keel wood is wet.
④ The reasons for the excessive height difference between floors are: A. uneven ground; B. uneven keel laying; C. large floor thickness deviation; D. floor deformation; e. floor tenon processing mismatch.
⑤ The causes of corrugated floor are: A. uneven cement floor and excessive water content of keel; B. dry indoor environment; C. too high water content of floor; D. too high indoor environment humidity and low water content of floor.
⑥ The reasons for floor cracks are: A. wood performance is not suitable for making wood floor; B. wood floor moisture content is high, indoor environment is dry, and humidity is low.
⑦ The reasons for peeling, cracking and wrinkling of paint film are as follows: a. the paint performance is not suitable for the floor material, so that the adhesion performance between paint film and wood can not meet the use requirements, resulting in peeling phenomenon; B. the toughness of paint film can not meet the change of natural wet expansion and dry shrinkage of wood, resulting in cracking and wrinkling of paint film; C. the poor adhesion between paint finish and primer Peeling; D. peeling, cracking and wrinkling of paint film due to unscientific paint process; e. wrinkling and peeling of paint film due to high water content of floor; F. cracking or peeling of paint film due to low water content of floor; g. damage of paint film due to bad indoor environment, such as too dry or too wet indoor environment.
⑧ The main causes of floor discoloration are: A. discoloration caused by the influence of external environment on wood itself, such as sunlight and indoor air environment; B. change caused by the influence of external environment on paint; C. change caused by chemical reaction between paint and wood.
To avoid quality problems in the use of the floor, the following aspects must be achieved:
1. When laying the floor, the ground, wall and wall base shall be dry.
2. The ground shall be flat.
3. The keel and the used lining board shall be dried, and the moisture content shall not exceed the local equilibrium moisture content.
4. The keel plane shall be flat.
5. It is better to lay a layer of plastic film on the ground before laying the floor.
6. The moisture content of wood floor shall be within the standard range and shall not exceed the local balanced moisture content.
7. For the manufacturer, it is necessary to select the species for flooring scientifically. For the species not suitable for flooring, it is absolutely not allowed to use.
8. Due to different tree species and different physical, chemical and mechanical properties of wood, the factory shall carry out tests when selecting paint. Confirm the adaptability of the paint to the material and select the paint scientifically to ensure that the paint meets the use performance.
9. When the wood floor is laid, sufficient expansion joints shall be reserved between the floor and the wall base, the door and other places according to the size of the room area.
10. In the process of floor laying, try not to use water-soluble adhesive to avoid expansion and deformation caused by water absorption of the floor;
11. The keel shall not be fixed with cement during keel construction.
12. The indoor environment should not be too dry or too wet, especially in the winter in the north. Try to keep a certain humidity indoors to prevent the wood floor from drying and deformation.
13. When cleaning the floor, try not to use the mop with water dripping to clean the floor.
14. Avoid exposing the floor in the strong sunlight to prevent the floor from discoloration, deformation and cracking.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.