Different types of film used for film faced plywood :
- Dynea Stora (Finnish) 120g/m2
- Chinese Black/Brown 120g/m2
- Chinese Black/Brown 240g/m2
- Smoothe Phenolic Dynea Film 120 g/m2 Quality I (dark brown) COUNTER-FACE : Smoothe Phenolic Dynea Film 120 g/m2 Quality I (dark brown)
- Custom-made logo,
- red film ,green film ,yellow film …(Upon requested )
The film is composed of a base paper and phenol resin that is impregnated into the base paper. Film weights 120g/m2, ~170g/m2, 220g/m2. Overlaying with higher resistance to abrasion and multi-layer overlaying are also possible (respectively 240g/m2, 440g/m2 etc.). Multi-layer overlaying gives superior wear resistance.Overlaying characteristicsOverlaying surface is smooth, glossy and hard. It withstands abrasion, it is weather and moisture proof and resists commonly used chemicals, dilute acids and alkalis. T he surface is easy to clean with water or steam wash.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at email@example.com in time and we will delete it at the first time.