Discussion on the problems and solutions of plywood quality assurance in Vietnam
As the quality management personnel of plywood production industry in Vietnam, they are responsible for not only the quality of plywood, but also the quality and safety of plywood importers or purchasers. Therefore, all links and monitoring points of production should be strictly controlled, and any abnormality should be fed back and dealt with in time according to the procedure requirements. The quality responsibility of plywood lies in every operator. The quality monitoring work shall be based on the importance of each post and the skills and accomplishment of the staff, and the necessary monitoring means shall be formulated in combination with the concept of risk management. The key work of monitoring lies in the detailed supervision in advance, and the analysis and quality improvement of quality data in combination with the use of statistical tools. Based on the existing problems in the quality monitoring process and the next steps to solve them, this paper discusses some of its own understanding and Views:
1、 Main work of site QA:
1. Supervision and inspection of each link in the production site of plywood production workshop. The focus is on the supervision and control of production conformity and the supervision and implementation of various release standards. Feedback and handling of abnormal conditions on the production site.
2. Auxiliary and cooperative work. Such as sample delivery, validation and validation, process improvement and other technical improvements.
3. Other auxiliary work.
2、 Feeling of QA: tired.
This tiredness is not the general strength of labor is difficult to support, but the heart tired. It’s hard to stop.
3、 QA’s own problems and deficiencies:
QA itself is a post with high requirements for itself. A qualified QA needs to master the quality inspection regulations, the company’s relevant plywood classification standards, plywood technology and quality control points, the basic principles of equipment and the basic requirements of site management, especially the handling of abnormal conditions. At present, due to the limitation of personnel conditions, it is difficult to equip QA fully to meet the requirements. There are many common problems in the process of monitoring due to the uneven level of existing QA personnel: 1. Their own skills are not fully competent for QA work, some requirements are unreasonable and suggestions are not feasible when conducting guidance and monitoring in plywood production workshop, which leads to the reduction of their authority. 2. Heavy plywood grading standard, light on-site communication. The lack of thinking on the methods and skills of on-site monitoring, the inability to comprehensively understand the situation and deal with the problems according to different situations, resulting in the opposition with the plywood production workshop, reducing the monitoring efficiency of the quality controller. 3. In the process of monitoring, there is a lack of thinking; in some QA’s handling of problems, there is a lack of attitude and handling methods, which can not be transformed from asking questions to helping operators improve quality, output or specifications. 4. Solving the problem is too urgent: in view of some problems existing in the plywood production workshops at present, we can not analyze and solve them in combination with the requirements and the actual situation. Fail to solve the problem step by step, and try to put it in place or let it go. 5. I don’t have a clear position of responsibility; I only know what to do. Instead of thinking about why to do it, what are the risks if you don’t. As a result, you cannot optimize yourself and the processes in your work. 6. Inadequate understanding of risk management concept. Most QA can’t analyze problems from the perspective of risk control, and can’t fully apply statistical tools and data analysis.
4、 Solutions and suggestions
1. What QA can control: how it works.
QA and production departments are in different positions. The angle of observation is different, and the way of thinking is different. So some behaviors and working methods of the production department are not controlled by QA. What QA can control is its working methods. A good QA, in addition to having a certain theoretical basis, familiar with the process, understanding of the production site and equipment principle, is also very important. A punishment may be a warning to some people, but it may also infuriate others. QA’s job is to protect the quality of plywood, rather than simply punish, let alone fail to follow the production. It is very important to control the working methods.
2. QA responsibilities should be clear
Who controls? How to control? This is a question of division of responsibilities. It was originally a matter of production management, QA crossed over. It’s no pleasure to produce. But the problem is that some things can’t be managed by QA. As a result, good intentions are not necessarily good. It’s none of your business. Take an active part. This is not correction, but production management defects.
3. Strengthen the assessment and pay attention to the training of skills improvement. In the near future, we will continue to carry out quality personnel skills improvement and assessment activities with the theme of “pay attention to production details and improve plywood quality”. The assessment mode is the combination of training and assessment. The purpose is to better strengthen the production site monitoring responsibilities of quality personnel, highlight the core value of quality personnel in finding and solving problems, promote the continuous improvement of quality system construction, and improve the ability and monitoring skills of quality personnel to perform their own work responsibilities. To ensure that the company’s quality assurance work is improved steadily.
4. Explore a new training model: according to the individual differences of quality personnel, carry out personnel differentiation training.
5. Tips for monitoring:
1) . be good at cultivating the work “feelings” among colleagues: QA needs to cultivate the “feelings” of colleagues, make a good relationship with key post personnel, guide more in work and explain more in theory. Although it is not necessarily a part-time job, it is necessary to establish work feelings.
2) . those who can give oral warning will not be included in the punishment of quality veto wage, and those who can give quality veto wage will not be punished by the company. For front-line operators, their goal is simple: to make more money. As long as the goal of warning is achieved, we should still incline a little more in “emotion”. Try to help them minimize the quality risk.
3) Good plywood is produced. We should make good use of the cooperation of multiple departments in purchasing, production, quality, technology and equipment guarantee.
4) The main work of QA is to check the implementation of specifications by others. The details are more important. We supervise a lot of people by ourselves. On the other hand, others are monitoring us. It’s not our work clothes that are different from them, it’s our work.
Conclusion: QA is a combination of technology and skill. Not only with things, but also with people. QA is bound to be under pressure from all sides. But stress is not all bad. In the hard work of QA, we only need to be careful and attentive. I will learn a lot and grow fast.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.