DOOR CORES inspection checklist and quality control
a range of door core solutions which we have developed with accredited test houses, to meet the industry standards for fire, mechanical, thermal and acoustics.
particleboard is the market leader for fire-rated, as well as non fire-rated door cores, available in a wide range of thicknesses and sizes, is particularly robust and manufactured to close tolerances that suit modern joinery processes.
• Robust graduated density particleboard construction
• For FD60, FD30 and NFR doorsets
• Tested for security applications to PAS24:2016
• Scope to produce large leaf sizes
• Developed using cost-effective components and standard joinery practices
• The only door core to be certified under the Q Mark Enhanced Lifetime scheme
• Options for frame type including; Softwood, Hardwood, Streframe, MDF and Steel
• Accommodating a wide range of available glazed aperture styles and sizes
• Can be recessed to create both traditional and contemporary panel designs whilst maintaining fire resistance
• Strebord’s precision finished surface is a suitable base for paint, delicate veneers, thin foils and laminates
• Also suitable for use as partitioning components
• FSC certified as standard, PEFC also available if required
FD30 – BS 476: part 22: 1987 for single and double leaf door assemblies
E30 & EI230 – BS EN 1634-1 for single and double leaf door assemblies
FD60 – BS 476: part 22: 1987 for single and double leaf door assemblies
E60 & EI260 – BS EN 1634-1 for single and double leaf door assemblies
如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at email@example.com in time and we will delete it at the first time.