Drawersides Grade plywood inspection
Inspect the drawerside grade plywood ,first to see :
Ready-to-use Drawer Side Blanks.drawer sides,softwood or hardwood plywood,
1.Drawer Sides are coated on both sides with our UV Clear, non VOC wood finish.
2.Wood species ,birch or maple or other wood species
3.Drawer sides are available in 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ widths and standard 8′ lengths that are ready to cut.
4. groove on one side (to accept drawer bottoms) and are edgebanded on top.
5. Easy-to-handle Ten-piece packages, or how many pieces required to pack .
6.these panels Can be used as drawer bottoms or other drawer system such as drawer bottoms.
7. Prefinished or unfinished
8.heavy loads and high impact
9.Custom Drawerside Program
10.5’ and 8’ lengths or precision trim on request
11. Clear finished 4 sides standard
12. 1” bullnose standard top radius
13. Dado cut to customer specifications
14. Pattern tolerance +/- 0.3mm
15. Available in thicknesses of 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, and 18mm
16. Grades B/C, C/D,
17. edge banding or not
So ,when make the drawer sides plywood inspection ,need a lot of checklist .