During the plum rain season, the density board is mouldy again! What should I do?
The rainy season is coming again, and the problem of moulding of density plate is coming again. Because the humidity in the air is bigger in the plum rain season, and the shortcoming of wooden board is poor moisture resistance. Therefore, if we do not do a good job of moisture-proof measures in time, after a period of time, the surface of the density plate will become moldy, and it will also cause deformation because of the absorption of moisture in the air. But don’t worry.
1. First of all, we should do a good job of moistureproof at the bottom of the density board, and keep a certain distance from the ground when placing it.
2. Spraying a thin layer on the surface of the density board with varnish and curing agent can prevent the density board from mildewing.
Mouldy density plate
3. Maintain ventilation in warehouses. The southern coastal areas will warm up from March to April every year and close doors and windows when humidity increases.
4. Placing some quicklime or other desiccants in the warehouse can absorb moisture in the air and prevent mildew.
5. If it is a sealed warehouse, it should be equipped with air-conditioning and adjusted to the dehumidification function to keep the warehouse dry.
6. Put the density board in the sun every other time. We should also pay attention to it when we do it. We should avoid exposure to the sun at high temperature and destroy its stability.
7. When we purchase density board, let the manufacturer Plastic a layer of film on the surface of the whole density board, so as to avoid direct contact with air and reduce the possibility of mildew as far as possible.
8. If the density plate is mildewed due to the untimely prevention, there is no need to worry about it. Just put it in the sunshine with suitable temperature and then brush off the surface of penicillium.
To achieve the above points, do not worry about density plate mildew!如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.