Film Coated paper used for film faced plywood

Film Coated paper used for film faced plywood

The impregnated paper (commonly known as coated paper) is a kind of impregnated paper, which is made of amino resin (mainly melamine resin) or phenolic resin and dried to a certain degree of curing.

如无特殊说明,文章均为本站原创,转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at in time and we will delete it at the first time.

Check Also

F14 Structural Form Ply Inspection,grading,quality control,sourcing ,manufacturing

    Premium Form F14 Structural Form Ply – achieve concrete forming that results in …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *