Finland Birch plywood Grades and Inspections
There are 3 types of plywood boards made in Finland. Fir plywood, birch plywood and mixed wood plywood, this plywood is cheaper than birch plywood but are a little weaker than birch plywood
- Toughest and most expensive plywood..
- Veneer layers are thin (1,4 mm)
- The top layer of veneer determines the quality of the plywood board.
- A Flawless special plywood (supply of veneer is limited)
- B Varnishable surfaces
- S Paintable surfaces
- BB Normal quality, regularly used at construction sites as protection
- WG Suitable for less demanding situations