Five characteristics of science and technology veneer
Technological veneer: it refers to a new type of wood material with superior performance, which is made by high-tech processing of ordinary wood and recombination and beautification treatment by using the principle of bionics. The technological veneer is made of technological wood.
1. Rich colors and varieties: the scientific and technological thin wood products can produce different colors and textures through computer design. The color is brighter, the texture has a stronger three-dimensional sense, and the pattern is full of movement and vitality.
2. High utilization rate of finished products: Science and technology thin wood overcomes the natural defects of natural thin wood, and the products have no natural defects such as wormholes, knots and color changes. Due to the regularity and consistency of texture, the natural thin wood products will not have different texture and color due to different logs and batches.
3. Great potential for product development: with the implementation of national logging ban measures and natural forest protection policies, the number of valuable tree species available is decreasing, making scientific and technological thin wood products a substitute for precious tree species decoration materials.
4. Wide decoration size: Science and technology thin wood overcomes the limitation of small size class of natural thin wood, and can be processed into different sizes according to different needs.
5. Convenient processing: easy to process, anti-corrosion, moth proof, fireproof (flame-retardant), moisture resistant, etc.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at email@example.com in time and we will delete it at the first time.