General Category of Maritime Bills of Lading
(1) According to whether or not the goods have been loaded on board the ship, the bill of lading can be divided into the loaded bill of lading and the standby bill of lading.
(2) Bills of lading can be classified into clean bills of lading and non-clean bills of lading according to the appearance of the goods.
Clean bill of lading.
(3) According to the mode of transport, B/L can be divided into direct B/L, transshipment B/L, intermodal B/L and
Multimodal Bill of Lading.
(4) Bills of lading can be classified into nominated and directed bills of lading according to the different heads of lading.
(5) According to the nature of ship operation, B/L can be divided into liner B/L and charterer B/L.
(6) According to the simplicity of the content, B/L can be divided into full-form B/L and abbreviated B/L.
(7) Other Bills of Lading
Overdue Bill of Lading (StaleB/L)
Anti-Dated B/L如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.