General Category of Maritime Bills of Lading
(1) According to whether or not the goods have been loaded on board the ship, the bill of lading can be divided into the loaded bill of lading and the standby bill of lading.
(2) Bills of lading can be classified into clean bills of lading and non-clean bills of lading according to the appearance of the goods.
Clean bill of lading.
(3) According to the mode of transport, B/L can be divided into direct B/L, transshipment B/L, intermodal B/L and
Multimodal Bill of Lading.
(4) Bills of lading can be classified into nominated and directed bills of lading according to the different heads of lading.
(5) According to the nature of ship operation, B/L can be divided into liner B/L and charterer B/L.
(6) According to the simplicity of the content, B/L can be divided into full-form B/L and abbreviated B/L.
(7) Other Bills of Lading
Overdue Bill of Lading (StaleB/L)