H20 Wood Beam for Bridge Engineering
1. Light Weight: The density of H20 Timber Beam is only 5.0-5.5kg per meter, it is easy to deliver, dismantle and install.
2. High Tenacity: The H20 Timber Beam is not easy to break off because of fiber.
3. Good Proofing: The H20 Timber Beam is good at waterproofing, acid proofing, alkali proofing and moth proofing.
4. Environment Friendly: The Timber Beam belongs to renewable resources, it could be used many times, And without poison, no damage to health.
5. Good Straightness: The H20 Timber Beam in not easy to deform.
Technical Specification :
|Raw Material:||Spruce, Pine LVL, Poplar plywood;|
|Size:||Flange 40*80mm, Web thickness 27mm, Height 200mm|
|Length:||From 1000 mm to 8000 mm|
|Glue:||WBP Phenolic, Melamine|
|Painting:||yellow waterproof painting or as per request|
|Head protection:||with or without plastic or metal cap
|Usage:||construction formwork system|