How To Buy Plywood Drawer Boxes
Select either Dovetail Drawer Box or Dowel Drawer Box to begin placing your order. If you want to have any options such as angled drawers, plumber drawers, drawer in drawer, or trash rollout select your option now. Once you’ve done that follow the ordering steps below to submit your order.
1. Select Wood Type – Select if you’d like to have your plywood drawer boxes made from FSC Certified lumber along with if you want the drawers to be finished or unfinished.
2. Select Sides Thickness – Select how thick the sides should be from 1 of 3 thickness options. You may choose from 1/2″, 5/8″, and 3/4″ thicknesses for your drawer box order.
3. Select Assembly Method – Next select if you want your plywood drawer box order to come assembled or flat packed with bottoms and ready for you to assemble yourself.
4. Select Bottom Material – Select the bottom material of your choice from finished or unfinished solid wood types, no bottom, or even custom bottoms for your drawer box order.
5. Select Bottom Thickness – There is an option for how thick you want the bottom of your drawers to be. You may choose 1/2, 1/4, or no bottom section for your drawer boxes.
6. Select Bottom Placement – You will also need to select where you would like the bottom of the drawer to be fabricated. Customers can choose from a variety of heights or flush.
7. Select To Edge/Finishing – Drawer box clients can also choose the top edge finish they prefer from clear foil, birch foil, matching PVC, or finishing for after assembly.
8. Select Undermount Notching – You can choose from a wide variety of undermount notching that prepares your drawer boxes for the type of glides you plan to install.
9. List Order Details – Lastly you can add comments, the number of drawers you need, the width, depth, height, bottom label, and other options like logos, scoops, dividers or file slots.
If you’re ready to order plywood drawer for your bathroom or kitchen cabinetry project it is simple and fast to order with DC Drawers. Simply provide the details of which type of joint you want, which material you prefer, and the sizes and quantities you need. We take care of the rest and ship straight to your shop or your home.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at email@example.com in time and we will delete it at the first time.