How to distinguish the good from the bad of HPL Laminates
The brand of HPL laminates in the market is full of people. What kind of HPL laminates is a good HPL board? Today, let’s briefly introduce it to you.
- HPL laminates has many advantages, such as HPL , high temperature resistance, wear resistance, and so on, so it is loved by more and more consumers. There are more and more HPL board products on the market, but the phenomenon of rough manufacturing and sub-optimal is not uncommon.
- When choosing HPL Laminates, pay attention to check whether the HPL board has product trademark, industry test report, Product Factory certificate, etc. If not, it is recommended not to buy. Check the product test report carefully to see whether the product performance indicators are qualified, especially pay attention to check the product combustion grade in the test report, the higher the combustion grade, the better the fire resistance of the product.
- Because the HPL Laminatesis pressed by high temperature and high pressure for a long time, if the temperature is not enough or the pressure is not enough or the pressure time is not long enough, it is easy to cause bubbles on the surface of the HPL board. Therefore, when identifying, it is necessary to see whether there are bubbles on the whole board surface, whether there are bumps or not by hand, and to see the color of the whole board surface. Whether the texture is consistent, whether there is chromatic aberration, whether there are flaws, etc., the HPL board should be a product with clear and thorough pattern, no chromatic aberration, smooth surface and wear resistance.
- Waterproof Laminatesthickness is generally 0.5-1.6 mm, conventional veneer selection of 1 mm thickness is OK. It is the high quality HPL board whose thickness is up to the standard and the thickness is the same, so it is necessary to measure whether the thickness of HPL board is uniform when choosing and identifying HPL board.
- How to distinguish the good from the bad of HPL Laminates,hpl laminates texture,hpl laminates quality standard, HPL test ,HPL defects ,HPL Laminate Sheets
- 5. Feel the authenticity of the relief with your hands. Third, smell the temperature. If glue is used too much, there will be stimulating temperature such as formaldehyde.
6. Request from the manufacturer all aspects of product testing reports, for sheet strength, toughness, moisture content and other written reports.