How to test the static bending strength and elastic modulus of plywood by wood-based panel testing machine
The wood-based panel tester is mainly used to test the tensile strength, tensile strength, tensile deformation, static bending strength, elastic modulus, screw holding force, pressure and other mechanical properties of various wood-based panels.
The static bending strength and elastic modulus of wood-based panels are measured by wood-based panel testing machine, and the national standard GBT 17657-2013 test method for physical and chemical properties of wood-based panels and veneered wood-based panels is implemented.
1. Measure the width and thickness of the test piece, and the width is measured at the center of the long side of the test piece; The thickness shall be measured at the diagonal intersection of the test piece.
2. Adjust the span of the two bearings to be at least 20 times of the basic thickness of the test piece, with the minimum of 100mm and the maximum of 1000mm. Measure the center distance between supports to the nearest 0.5mm.
3. The test piece is squared on the support, and the long axis of the test piece is perpendicular to the backup roller. The central point of the test piece is below the loading roller.
4. Load at constant speed during the whole experiment, and adjust the loading speed so as to reach the maximum load within (60 ± 30) s. Measure the bending deformation of the test piece at the midpoint of the test piece (directly below the loading roller) to the nearest 0.1mm, and draw the load deflection curve according to the deformation and the corresponding load value, with the load accurate to 1% of the measured value. If the deflection deformation side has incremental readings, take at least 6 pairs of load deflection values.
5. Record the maximum load to the nearest 1% of the measured value.
6. According to the longitudinal and transverse directions of the plate, take two groups of test pieces for testing. In each group of test pieces, half of the test pieces face up and half of the test pieces face up.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.