I-beam or I-shelf of wood and steel structural members
Wood I-beams for building structures refer to timber I-beams, also known as I-shelves, which are bonded with structural adhesives, using composite timber as flanges, wood-based structural plates as webs and structural adhesives.
1. The upper and lower flanges shall be wood materials of the same tree species or similar physical and mechanical properties, and of the same thickness.
2. Openings are allowed on webs, but the location and maximum allowable size of the openings must be specified in the product description, and relevant performance tests should be carried out.
3. When the material of flange and web is used for a long time, the distance between the upper and lower flanges of I-beams and the length of any two joints of web should not be less than 500 mm.
(a) The materials used for flanges may be composite timber for specifications or structures, the specifications and sizes of which are determined according to material and product performance requirements.
B) When the flange is the specification material, the material quality of the specification material shall conform to the “Code for Acceptance and Acceptance of Construction Quality of Wood Structural Engineering” and “Code for Wood Structural Design” and related requirements; when the flange is the composite wood for structure, its quality requirements and performance indicators shall conform to the requirements of the “Veneer Laminated Wood” standard and related standards.
C) Flanges are allowed to be fingered in the length direction, and the length of materials used for fingering shall not be less than 2400 mm.
D) The minimum width of flange is 35 mm and the minimum thickness is 30 mm.
(a) Wood-based structural panels, including oriented particleboard (OSB) and structural plywood, shall be used for web materials. Web specifications and dimensions are determined according to product performance requirements.
B) When the web is oriented particleboard, its quality and performance index should conform to the stipulation of Oriented Particleboard; when the web is structural plywood, its quality and performance index should conform to the stipulation of plywood for wood structure plywood.
(c) The web can be connected and used with a minimum thickness of 9.5mm.
3. Structural adhesives must be used for adhesives, and their properties should meet the requirements of the Standards for Testing Methods of Wood Structures or related standards.
Wooden I-beam TJI, Wooden house I-beam TJI, Wood structure I-beam, TJI I-beam, Wood structure I-beam, TJI I-beam grille,
I-beam TJI I-shaped wood grille is specially designed to support the floor. I-beam TJI I-shaped wooden grille is a well-made directional groove.
The top and bottom of the LVL are mounted at the bottom of plywood or orientated wood webs. The LVL beams and central webs are continuously bonded with high-quality adhesives.
High-speed operation procedures are installed together, so I-beam TJI I-shaped wood grille with high efficiency and stable size can be made.
TJI characteristics of I-beam: There are many cross-section heights to choose from.
It is easy to process on site.
2. Light weight, easy to use, can effectively reduce labor costs.
3 longer lengths can achieve large span.
Main business: plywood, (LP) OSB boards, plywood beams, plywood columns, anti-corrosion wooden tables and chairs, flowerpots, wooden button boards, mortise pots, mortise seats, wood house materials, etc.