Key points of calibrated sanding thickness of wooden door
As one of the protagonists in the whole wood customization, wooden door is the face of the whole household design, whose appearance color and design determine the overall style.
As we all know, good sanding technology determines the quality of wooden doors. What problems should be paid attention to in sanding process of solid wood composite door?
Attention should be paid before sanding with fixed thickness
Constant thickness sanding is mainly to control the thickness and flatness of wood door products. Before carrying out this process, the following four points shall be ensured:
1. The thickness of the raw material shall not exceed 3 mm of the required thickness, and the width of the raw material shall not exceed the width of the sanding machine belt;
2. The tolerance of edge thickness of two corresponding sides of transferred parts in the previous process is ≤ 2 mm;
3. There shall be no concave convex and crack on the surface, and the error of splicing dislocation shall be no more than 2 mm;
4. Warpage ≤ 1mm.
Attention should be paid to the sanding process with fixed thickness
1. The surface of the wooden door shall be flat without glue particles, glue lines and old logs;
2. After sanding the parts with wood grain, the wood grain is clear;
3. The thickness of the corresponding edge is the same without any error;
4. The thickness error required by the wooden door product is ≤ 1mm;
5. The parts with wood veneer shall not have the phenomenon of sand passing through the wood veneer.
Attention should be paid after sanding with fixed thickness
1. The plate must be flat and smooth, and it is strictly prohibited to have material defects, cross sand, deformation, sand mark, supporting seal, sand diaphragm, saw mark, depression, etc.
2. No glue mark is allowed at the assembly connection, and the connection gap is not more than 0.5mm. The plate must be flat and no warping is allowed.
3. The circular edge sanding radian of the plate must be unified and standardized.
4. The edge angle of straight edge plate must be 90 ° and sand deformation is strictly prohibited.
5. The size error of the plate shall not exceed 0.5mm, and the diagonal length error shall not exceed 1mm. It is strictly prohibited to have more sand.
At present, due to the high cost and high cost of artificial sanding, and due to the rough process of ordinary machine sanding, some enterprises prefer to choose artificial sanding with long working cycle and low working efficiency, after all, artificial sanding is more fine than machine sanding. But this has increased a lot of labor costs.
Therefore, the enterprise can choose the fixed thickness sanding machine for sanding. The fixed thickness sanding machine can be applied to sanding of furniture such as wooden doors, cabinets, plate bottoms, etc.
For veneer veneer doors with high density, high hardness and uneven structure, such as Fraxinus sanding, the coarser sanding belt can be selected; for veneer veneer doors with relatively small density, moderate hardness and uniform material, such as black walnut and cherry sanding process, the finer sanding belt is selected.
Weite power solid wood composite door sanding production line
Good sanding technology can create a good wooden door, thus adding a lot of points for the whole home design如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.