1. Difficulty means that everything is difficult at home; the way out is to go out and walk.
2. Don’t quarrel with neurosis. Others can’t tell who is neurosis.
3. Four realms of human relations: others are others; you are you; you are others; others are you.
4. When you realize that you are a human being, you are no longer a “bore”.
5. If the heart has no place to live, it is wandering everywhere.
报错如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.