Maintenance methods of plywood
1. Plywood furniture should be placed smoothly to prevent damage to mortise structure.
2. Plywood should not be exposed to sunlight in order to prevent deformation.
3. Should not be placed in a humid and unventilated place, otherwise vulnerable to damp expansion and deterioration.
4. Wardrobe and other furniture, the top of the cabinet can not press heavy objects, otherwise easy to deform the door frame.
5. If there are cracks in plywood furniture, use oil ash and pigments to mix evenly and embedding to prevent the cracks from extending and expanding.
6. When cleaning the surface of plywood furniture, do not wash it with alkali water or boiling water to prevent damage to the paint surface.
7. In case of alkali water or stain on the surface of furniture, clean it with water in time, and then polish it with polish.