Maintenance methods of plywood
Furniture made of plywood in Shandong Province should not be washed with water in normal cleaning to prevent degumming of plywood. Common stains can be removed with detergent, and then wiped dry with soft wet cloth. In addition, in daily life, maintenance of plywood furniture should also pay attention to the following major points:
1. Plywood furniture should be placed smoothly to prevent damage to mortise structure.
2. Plywood should not be exposed to sunlight in order to prevent deformation.
3. Should not be placed in a humid and unventilated place, otherwise vulnerable to damp expansion and deterioration.
4. Wardrobe and other furniture, the top of the cabinet can not press heavy objects, otherwise easy to deform the door frame.
5. If there are cracks in plywood furniture, use oil ash and pigment to mix well and then embedding flat to prevent the cracks from extending and expanding.
6. When cleaning the surface of plywood furniture, do not wash it with alkali water or boiling water to prevent damage to the paint surface.
7. In case of alkaline water or stains on the surface of furniture, clean it with water in time, and then polish it with polish.