Matters needing attention in selecting plywood for container floor
1. When choosing the container floor, we should look at the consumption information of the container floor. The quality of ordinary pieces of wood will be better, or new eucalyptus wood. Some boards that are consumed with old boards and broken boards are unqualified.
2. Secondly, we need to understand the bearing capacity of the product when we choose the container floor products. When choosing the container floor, you should ask the seller what the bearing capacity of the floor is. In terms of price, most customers will choose the floor that can pass through 5 tons.
3. Then we need to understand the strength of the container flooring manufacturers: the general strength of large manufacturers is relatively strong, so the quality of the boards made will be much better than that of small manufacturers.
4. Look at the quality of the equipment selected by the manufacturer: the floor consumed by the good equipment is the good floor. Some equipment is relatively backward, and the pressure is not enough, which leads to the unqualified board.
5. Look at the glue used by the manufacturer of container floor: the common floor that uses phenolic glue is a good floor. If inferior glue is used or the bottom plate of the container is pressed by the press plate machine of the building formwork, it is unqualified, which will cause various problems such as insufficient bearing capacity, easy fracture and glue opening.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.