Three Methods for Identifying the Quality of Medium Density Fibre
One: Eye View
1. Surface cleanliness and smoothness: When we get a density board, we first see whether there are obvious particles on its surface. If there are particles, it means that impurities are involved in the manufacturing process. Then we can see whether its surface is smooth from the side. If it is not smooth, it means that there are problems in the material or coating process.
2. Cross-section: The length of sawdust particles in the center of cross-section is generally 5-10MM, too long structure is loose, too short deformation resistance is poor, resulting in static bending strength not up to the standard.
3. Color: Good density boards are generally white or yellowish in color. If the color is found to be dark brown, there may be quality problems.
Second: Hand touch
1. Smoothness: When we touch the surface of the density plate by hand, if there is a smooth feeling, it means that the quality of the density plate should be good, if it feels more astringent, it means that the processing is not in place.
2. Strength: We can pick up one end of the density plate and tremble a few times. If we feel that the plate is very strong, it shows that the quality of the plate is better and the poor plate is easy to break. You can also feel the overall elasticity of the lower board, and the inferior board is generally hard.
3. We can press the board with our fingers or gently scratch it with our nails on the density board. If we can’t press it down and a white print appears after scratching, the quality is better.
We can ask about the odor of the board. If there is a stimulating odor, it means that the formaldehyde content of the density board exceeds the standard. Good board has no stimulating odor. We can also put the density board in water to soak it, and see its swelling degree in a short time to judge the quality of the density board.
Above are three ways to identify the quality of density plate. If you want to accurately judge the quality of density plate, you must thoroughly understand the content of this issue.
Keywords :Three Methods for Identifying the Quality of Medium Density Fibre,MDF inspection ,MDF checklist ,MDF qc ,MDF quality control ,MDF manufacturing ,China MDF如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.