Melamine Faced Mdf
It is a decorative purpose panel which is produced of imprignated paper and mdf board which is pressed under temperature and pressure for a certain period of time.
Huge designs and colors are produced with different surfaces to obtain the nearest surface to be dyed in various textures.
While the production is done on matt and glossy surfaces, to protect it from external influences plate surface is protected with folio or without foil.Production can be done in different sheeting surfaces such as Wood, Bright, Bute, Natural, Str, and Plain. Melamined chipboard production can be done with each of these surfaces in the required thickness. When we do production on bright surfaces, in the light of our customers’ requirements to protect the sheet surface from outside influences we do the production with or without folio. Direct post forming production can also be done.
China Melamine Faced MDF is a product which can be found almost everywhere in our day to day life, in bedrooms, kitchens, offices, and shops. In fact, melamine faced materials are used in practically everywhere around us.
It can be supplied in a wide range of colors, patterns and textures, including popular wood-grain appearance and with today’s digital technologies that enable paper manufacturers to use sophisticated techniques to give us melamine surface that looks and feels like solid-wood, timbers, Metals, Wood veneers, Laminates and hand painted finishes.
It is a brilliant, and cost effective, besides it is highly recommended, especially to those working according to a tight budget.
Chinese Melamine-faced MDF and chipboard panels provide a hard, pre-finished surface which is ready for installation, easy to maintain and extremely hardwearing.
The available choices of finishes are enormous and ever-growing – needless to say that whatever the effect or color you require we will have the suitable product. This multi-purpose paneling looks great, in addition to being scratch and stain resistant, which makes it perfect for interior commercials or to use in manufacturing furniture. Whether classic or contemporary, wood grain or high shine melamine finishes have kept a pace with interior design trends.
- Lamintec produces panels covered with decorative paper, whereby Melamine resin-impregnated decorative paper is pressed onto MDF or Chipboards by low-pressure presses
- Lamintec products are widely used in the furniture industry (kitchens, bedrooms, office furniture, home furniture, wall textures, doors, shelves, etc.)
- Lamintec products have the advantage of high quality, as only the finest wood and decoration paper are used in their manufacture
- Lamintec uses imported woods characterized by high quality specifications; thus giving its products the best international standards in terms of quality, durability and resistance
- All decorative paper used is produced by SyriaPrint , based on the latest industry techniques, ranging from top-notch world-class printing lines to the best quality paper and inks
- Decorative paper is impregnated at Syriamica facilities equipped with the latest technologies and using only the highest quality types of impregnation resin