Plywood Drawersides quality control and grading rules in Vietnam .
This produces a drawerside with virtually void free construction, excellent machinability and dimensional stability. Birch drawersides are made for extended life and to endure heavy loads.
Prefinished drawersides are coated on both sides with low VOC UV clear coat. This tough topcoat resists scratching and saves material and labor costs associated with in-house finishing. The unfinished drawersides are fine sanded ready to receive your preferred finish or stain.
- Prefinished or unfinished
- Lengths 5’ and 8’ or precision trim available
- Thicknesses: 9, 12, 15, 18mm
- Dado can be ordered to custom spec.
- Widths: From 2” to 12″ widths
- Pattern tolerance: +0.3mm,
- Grades: B/BB, BB/BB, BB/C,D/E
- Certification: CARB 2,EPA TSCA