Plywood QC Inspection Checklist : Part 27 Testing method of plywood surface smoothness and flatness
The testing method of plywood surface smoothness is very important. It is not only an aesthetic problem, but also has a great impact on the later use. We must take it seriously.
1. Prepare a measuring ruler.
The ruler can also be used to measure the smoothness of plywood.
When testing, we must see whether the pointer in the reading table can return to zero before using it.
2. Open the reading ruler. The way to open it is very simple. You can see the reading ruler by tapping the shell with your hand.
3. Open the measuring ruler by hand and loosen the fastening bolt before opening it.
4. Tighten the fixing nut by hand.
5. Put the measuring ruler close to the plywood surface. Attention should be paid to the orientation of the measuring ruler when approaching the wall.
6. Look at the reading ruler on the measuring ruler. The reading of plywood smoothness can be detected.
There is another easy way:
It is suggested to use a 2M long steel ruler (if there is a regular ruler better), only depending on the plywood surface to check whether there is any gap between the plywood surface and the ruler. If there is a gap, the distance between the gap is the flatness value. According to the above measurement method, the flatness of plywood surface is measured in many places, and the average value is the flatness of plywood surface.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.