- Surface is classified as either smooth one sided (S1S) or smooth two sides (S2S)
- Generally 4’ wide and 8’ long, though presses from 5’ x 16’ and larger exist. New technology 4’-8’ wide continuous presses are now common
- Thickness can vary from as thin as 1/10” to as thick as 7/16”.
- Industry standards require that the lengths of the face diagonals vary by not more than 1/64” for each foot of panel length; opposite sides of the panel may not vary in length by more than 1/8”; and the edges of the panel must be straight, within 1/64” for each foot of length or width.
- Moisture content may vary between 2% and 9%, but the variance may not be more than 3% within any one shipment.
- Hardboard conforming to industry standard is easily identifiable, as the panel is marked with a colored vertical stripe (or stripes).
Hardboards Tempered S2S Standard S2S Perforated 如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are …