Problems and Measures Easily Occurring in Ecological Boards(melamine PAPER plywood,melamine board )
1. The surface is not smooth, carbonized and white. Reasons: Some small businesses use old machines, resulting in low temperatures and non-uniform heating of the ecological surface to form a semi-mature surface.
2. Low wear-resistant surface, easy to leave scratches. Reasons: The curing temperature of eco-panel is not less than 300 C, and the curing layer can not be formed without reaching this temperature, which reduces the wear-resistant times.
3. Surface dirt penetrates and cannot be removed. Reasons: Choose the eco-skin of domestic small enterprises with low price, dirty dirt can not be removed after infiltration.
4. The color is not dazzling and there is no wood grain effect. Reason: Select low-pressure ink eco-leather produced by small enterprises, color distortion is not dazzling.
5. The board is uneven and bulging. Reasons: Small enterprises choose wood with high moisture content and poor gluing force.
The following measures should be taken:
1: Use Italian imported NC sanding equipment, after 16 times sanding thickness, ensure that the surface of the skin is uniformly heated, eliminate carbonization, whitening phenomenon;
2: After high temperature hot pressing above 300 C, the national direct sticking process is adopted. After wear-resistant instrument 300r, it can not penetrate the bottom and do not glue.
3: The boards are made of imported peach blossom cores and Ogurman solid wood veneers. After burning with lighter, they are wiped gently without any trace.
4: The eco-board uses German imported ink to print facing paper, which has brilliant color and clear texture.
5: Eco-board and blockboard are selected from wild Poplar Wood Cores in Daxing’an Mountains of Northeast China. After high temperature drying, they are kept in good health four times to ensure moderate moisture content and less than 0.1mm surface ripple.