Quality Inspection Standard for I-beam Material
1. Phenolic resin for web glue, Taiwan Wanghao wood glue for web and wing combination and wing joint length, high yellow water-borne paint for surface, and waterproof function. All edges have no edges or corners.
2. The upper and lower wing plates and webs are crack-free and fractured; the joints of the wing plates are open-ended, and the joints of the upper and lower wing plates are not in the same straight line, and the staggered distance should not be less than 150 mm.
3. After dyeing the same wood, the color is uniform, uniform and true. The strength of joints of woodwork beams should not be lower than that of woodwork beams themselves.
4. There are no holes in the local surface, no corrosion and wormhole in the material, smooth and flat surface on the wing, uniform thickness of anticorrosive paint or paint on the surface of woodwork beams, no hanging and no falling off.
5. There is no dead knot on the surface of the wing, and no insect eye on the wing.
Inspection items, design values, deviations/results, sampling frequency
5.99kn.m. Section bending resistance meets the design requirements. Take 1 group (3 sections) for 4500m.
11.0kn section shear resistance meets the design requirements. Take 1 group of 4500m (3 sections)
The dimension of cross section is long. The determined value of design meets the design requirement by 30%.
Section size wing width 80 mm +/-1.0 mm 30%
Section size wing thickness 40 mm +/-1.0 mm 30%
Section size web thickness 32 mm + 1.0 mm, no negative tolerance 30%
Section size is 200 mm 0.5 mm 50%
The relative deviation of right angle </=1/2000 is not more than 100% of 1mm.
Water content 11%+/-2.0% 1% per batch
The reserved aperture satisfies the design of 0-+2.0mm. Surrounding the aperture is smooth, the opening is smooth, and two waterproof paints are painted with 30% waterproof paint.
The relative clearance between upper and lower wing and web is less than 1 mm and 30%.
Boiling wood beams under high pressure for 6 hours without glue, cracking or deformation
Wood beams blister for 7 days without glue, crack or deformation
Staining agent below 80 degrees, baking in the sun for 96 hours, no fading, no glue, no wrinkle.
H 20 H 16 Wood I-beam