Quality standard of solid wood composite door (wooden door standard)
The door frame (set) and door leaf are made of wood materials (sawn wood, glued wood, etc.), which is called wooden door for short.
1. The wooden doors are divided into four types according to the opening form: open door, sliding door, folding door and spring door.
2. Wooden doors are divided into three types according to the structural form: full solid wood mortise and tenon door, solid wood composite door and plywood molding hollow door.
3. Real wooden tenon joint door
All solid wood mortise and tenon doors are made of mortise and tenon wood stiles inlaid with wood or thick wood.
4. Solid wood composite door
The solid type (or near solid type) body is made of wood, Glulam and other materials, and the door with veneer veneer or other covering materials is called solid wood composite door, which is called solid wood door for short.
5. Veeer and wooden framework core door
Hollow doors (with a hollow volume greater than 50%) made of glued wood and wood, with a surface layer of wood-based panel or PVC board, which are pressed, glued or molded, are called plywood molded hollow doors, or molded doors for short如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.