Read the structure and connection mode of wood-based panel furniture
Introduction: panel furniture is the most important type of assembly structure. The so-called assembly structure of furniture essentially refers to the joint structure of its parts. Its product modeling features are (standardized) parts + (hardware) interfaces. “32mm system” has become an important basis for panel furniture.
Panel furniture is the most important type of assembly structure. The so-called assembly structure of furniture essentially refers to the joint structure of its parts. Its product modeling features are (standardized) parts + (hardware) interfaces. “32mm system” has become an important basis for panel furniture.
Cabinet furniture, no matter wardrobe, cabinet, bookcase, etc., is composed of top (surface) plate, bottom plate (foot plate), side plate, partition plate, back plate, drawer, door plate and other components, which are assembled by different joint methods.
1、 The joint structure of side panel and top (surface) panel: the panel of cabinet furniture is higher than the horizontal line (1600mm in China), and the panel lower than the horizontal line is called the panel; There are two types of cooperation between the top plate or panel and the side plate, one is installed on the top of the two side plates (referred to as the side cover), and the other is installed between the two side plates (referred to as the side cover); The side panel is the most important part of the panel furniture and the core of the “32mm system”. All parts of the panel furniture, especially the cabinet furniture, are related to the side panel.
1. “32mm system” is a kind of structure and manufacturing system for building furniture through modular and standardized “interface” with 32mm as the module. It is determined according to the distance between the row drill bits. The distance between the meshing shafts of the row drill gears is not less than 30mm. The integer is 32, which is a multiple of 2. It is flexible. Not all sizes of furniture are multiples of 32, mainly the sizes between the holes to be drilled. The holes are generally divided into structural holes and system holes. The holes of “system holes” are arranged on both sides of the side plate to form two columns on the vertical coordinate. Each hole diameter was 5 mm, the spacing between holes was 32 mm, and the hole depth was 13. The structural hole is set on the horizontal coordinate. The distance and aperture between the first row of structural holes on the upper edge and the plate end shall be determined according to the structural form of the plate and the specific conditions of the selected accessories. The general structural hole diameter is 5, 8, 10, 15 and 25mm. In fact, this form has become the core of European furniture manufacturing standards. It is used for the installation of hinge base, drawer slide, shelf, etc. 2. “Round tenon positioning” (1) wood square bar + screw or bolt joint, which can be turned repeatedly and repeatedly, is economical and practical, but affects the appearance of the roof.
(2) Wood square bar + screw joint is economical and beautiful, but the number of assembly and disassembly should not be too many. It is not suitable to use this method for glass doors or cabinets without doors.
(3) The angle gauge connector + screw connection is economical and beautiful, but the number of assembly and disassembly should not be too many. This method is not suitable for glass doors or cabinets without doors.
(4) Hollow screw + bolt joint, because hollow screw has double functions of positioning and connection, it is not necessary to locate with tenon. It can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly, but it has an impact on the appearance of the side (top) plate.
(5) Cylindrical nut + bolt joint, especially suitable for the joint of particleboard and fiberboard furniture, convenient and reliable assembly and disassembly, and widely applicable.
2、 The shelf is the basic joint structure of the side plate and the partition plate. The shelf is a plate horizontally arranged in the cabinet to make the horizontal division of the cabinet for placing articles. Its thickness is 16-25mm, and there are two types of fixed type and movable type. After the fixed shelf is installed, the position cannot be changed at will. The feature of the movable shelf is that the installation height can be changed at any time as required.
3、 The joint structure between the partition and the top (surface), bottom or shelf can divide the space in the cabinet longitudinally. The clapboard can be covered particleboard, covered joinery board, covered hollow board or solid wood panel structure. The diaphragm is generally installed with round tenons, and two round tenons are inserted into each end of the diaphragm. Then drill matching round holes at the corresponding positions of the top, bottom and shelf, and then connect them together during assembly.
4、 The back plate assembly structure back plate connects the side plate, top plate, bottom plate, shelf and partition plate into a stable whole. The back plate can be installed in a slotted panel structure or a tenon panel structure. The slotted panel structure is convenient for disassembly and assembly and is widely used. The tenon panel structure cannot be disassembled and is less used. Technical requirements for back panel: (1) three layer plywood or 3-5mm thick hard fiber can be used, and solid wood panel can also be used. The back panel that is easy to collide and requires beautiful appearance can be covered with hollow board or covered with solid board. (2) The side of the back plate shall not be exposed and shall be concealed. (3) The cutting panel is applicable to thin back plate, and the cutting depth of side plate is the sum of the thickness of back plate and batten. Plywood, fiberboard or solid wood battens with width of 25-40mm shall be used for batting. (4) The double panel method is applicable to the thick back plate. The overlap of the back plate shall be reduced to about 10mm, and the cutting strength shall be ensured. (5) The back plate of the groove and tenon fitting method shall be installed at the same time when the cabinet is assembled, but the expansion joint of the back plate in the groove shall be reserved to avoid deformation of the back plate during expansion and damage to the assembly structure of the cabinet. (6) The prefabricated wood frame back plate can form a flat back surface, which is suitable for the cabinet with large span. The middle support of the wood frame can be used to strengthen the rigidity and flatness of the thin back plate.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.