SAUNA WOOD inspection checklist and quality control
High-quality planed material from knot-free alder, aspen, spruce and cedar which is used in the interior finishing of saunas . Planed material, finished saunas and thermo treated wood .
Sauna wooden profiles and materials from hardwood and softwood: infrared sauna wood and traditional saunas, thermo-treated wall panelling. Sauna components such as doors, platform modules, benches and glued wood products .
Genuine sauna wood supplier can help in optimizing and applying sauna wood in best way.
- Sauna wood is heat tolerant.
- It do not bend or splinter even under high temperature.
- Wood is strong and durable.
- It do not get scratches or cracks due to its robust formation.
- Wood is naturally moisture resistant as well.
- Sauna wood profiles can withstand humid, body sweat, oils and other external impurities.
- It is decay and other mildew resistant.
- Sauna wood helps masking odour.
Sauna wood profiles material be it hardwood or softwood, versatile types are developed like infrared sauna wood, traditional sauna wood and even thermo treated panelling. Doors, platform modules, benches and glued wood products.