Slatwall Slot Panels Inspection and QC checklist
Slatwall, sometimes referred to as Slotwall .
1.HPL slatwall ,Plywood Slatwall ,Melamine MDF slatwall ,Lumber slatwall ,Particle board ,OSB slatwall ,HDF SLATWALL
Check the following :
- Chcekc if the Slatwall panels for versatility and easier transport,because the slatwall edges are easy to damage.
- Top/Bottom panels or Centre panels. Top/Bottom Panels have one straight edge to start or end with. Centre panels have slots on both edges to continue the display
- If Aluminium inserts included
- Check if Start and end with the Top/Bottom Panel and add as many Centre panels as required
- Check Slats are spaced at 100mm intervals
- Check if the slatwall are Compatible with all slatwall components & fittings
- Check if Trims are available in aluminium
- Slatwall larger & custom sized panels, with different height centres.
Slatwall panels have been utilized in the retail industry for wall coverings and product displays for years. Typically manufactured from MDF with slots to accept multiple accessories, they are often painted, digitally printed on or laminated from an array of substrates to give the retail space the desired look.
It is made of MDF board laminated with Melamine paper under heat and pressure to form a durable finish. The panel is then milled with horizontal grooves that are configured to accept a variety special fittings for displaying merchandise. Most often these grooves are used as is but for heavier duty applications, plastic or aluminum inserts are available for strengthening.
- Paint with optional UV top coat
- Graphics and Woodgrain printing
- 4’ x 8’ and 5’ x 8’ long direction slatwall, and custom fabricated slatwall
- Custom edge finishes, paint, straight-line and contour edge banding
- Special edge profiles
- Long- and short-direction slatwall
- Slatwall paneling routed to custom shapes
- Custom margins and spacing
- Holes drilled in slatwall panels
- Supply and install slot inserts
- Eco-Finish paint coatings especially formulated for high definition direct-to-board digital printing
- Laminate finishes including foil melamine, thermally fused melamine, vinyl and HPL
4′ x 8′ and 5′ x 8′ Long Direction
3″ OC Grooves
6″ OC Grooves Available
Custom Sheet Sizes or Short Direction
Slatwall (also known as slotwall) is a building material used in shopfitting for wall coverings or display fixtures. It consists of panels, usually 4 ft. by 8 ft., made with horizontal grooves that are configured to accept a variety of merchandising accessories. The panels are typically made from medium-density fiberboard (MDF), with a finish such as melamine paper pressed or laminated onto one or both sides. Grooves are then machined into the board and painted or fitted with plastic or aluminum inserts.