Solutions to Problems in Melamine lamination
Melamine lamination is prone to problems, when there are problems in melamine lamination, how to solve them.
- Solutions to warpage of lamination: adjust the impregnation speed of base paper, modulate impregnating resin according to requirements; increase hot-pressing thickness gauge, control compression thickness; adjust the temperature difference between upper and lower pressure boardss, so that the difference does not exceed 4 degrees Celsius.
- Solution of polishing board sticking board: hot pressing temperature can be adjusted, release agent can be added when mixing, and better polishing board, such as chrome-boardsd polishing board, can be used.
- Porous solutions to the surface of the sticker: it can increase the pressure to a greater extent, increase the volatile content and resin content of the paper; increase the content of modifier by 0.5%. In addition, check whether the impregnated paper is stored too long or improper.
- Solutions for edge damage of boards: select high-quality base material; check cutting tools regularly.
- Solutions for surface water stain (wet flower): adjusting the moisture content of base material; adjusting the moisture content measuring instrument; adjusting the drying conditions of impregnated paper; increasing the temperature of hot-pressed board, that is to say, increasing the temperature of hot-pressed board by 5 degrees, and paying attention to the preservation of impregnated paper.
- Solutions to Emulsion Spot: Increasing Pressure of Hot Press boards; Adjusting Sand Abrasion Amount of Substrate or Increasing Thickness Requirement of Substrate; Cleaning Polishing boards or Replacing.