SQP plywood, MDF, LVL production factory which is good? SQP inspection plywood, MDF, LVL production plant audit key instructions
1、 What is SQP plywood, MDF, LVL production plant?
SQP (qualified supplier evaluation plan) is a quality audit plan integrated by Intertek. The advantage of this project is that it has recognized training programs.
Which customers will require SQP to inspect plywood, MDF, LVL production plants?
At present, dollar general, referred to as d&g, requires SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant standards, autozone requires SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant standards, and many other customers also require SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant standards.
What is the classification of SQP audit results?
The final results were divided into four grades: 85 and above; 71-84 points; 51-70 points; 50 points and below. The highest level of SQP audit is 85 points and above. At present, there are mainly requirements of dollar general (d&g) to meet this requirement; Many foreign customers only require 71-84 points, which is acceptable; Some customers even require 51 points or more. Sometimes, plywood, MDF and LVL production plants can continue to improve according to their actual situation, and gradually reach different levels of plywood, MDF and LVL production plants.
In addition, each problem point is divided into the following levels in the SQP audit checklist: critical, critical non conformance; Major, big problem; Moderate, moderate problem; Minor, small problem. When customers confirm that the plywood, MDF and LVL production plants pass the standard in SQP inspection, many have requirements for the grade of problems in addition to the final grade. Generally, even if the total score is very high, individual problem points that are key non conformances or major problems cannot pass the SQP audit, which needs special attention.
2、 SQP inspection plywood, MDF, LVL production factory must check the document list
1. Organization chart
2. Responsibilities and / or description of responsibilities
3. Quality system procedures (including: quality policies, objectives, quality management system manuals and procedures, and other processes)
4. Management review records
5. Internal audit documents (audit plan, report, etc.)
6. Supplier supervision documents (supplier approval procedures / standards, approved supplier list, supplier evaluation records, continuous performance supervision, etc.)
7. Document supervision procedures and records (including record keeping)
8. Product specifications / requirements
9. Description of inspection requirements, acceptable standards, inspection and test reports (including IQC stage, in-process and final inspection)
10. Description of work requirements / process and technical standards of each production process
11. Production schedule / record
12. Definition and reporting procedure of “accident”
13. Product recall procedure
14. Customer complaint records
15. Rectification action report (about accidents, internal audits, complaints, etc.)
16. Test report in traceability system
17. Equipment maintenance documents (plans, procedures, records, etc.)
18. Supervise and test the calibration of equipment (plans, procedures, records, etc.)
19. Cleaning schedule and procedures
20. List of approved chemicals with corresponding brands / manufacturers
21. Hazardous substance control documents (list of trained control personnel, contact information of external hazardous substance control institutions, inspection records of hazardous substance control, feeding records, etc.)
22. “Risk assessment” record / plan of the whole production process
23. Risk assessment records of final products
24. Product test steps / procedures
25. Laboratory test reports (including lead and heavy metals in paint, coated and non coated parts, hardware, labels, final products, etc.)
26. Inclusion monitoring records (such as metal detection records, daily sensitive object inspection records of metal detectors, etc.)
27. Needle breakage handling procedure (if applicable)
28. Minutes of pre production meeting
29. Procedure control plan
30. Training (procedures, training needs and records)
3、 SQP examines the requirements of plywood, MDF, LVL production plant audit on risk assessment
1. Plywood, MDF, LVL production plants should first establish standard procedure requirements for risk assessment;
2. The practice of risk assessment should refer to FMEA potential failure mode and consequence analysis, one of the five tools of TS16949, and form corresponding records.
3. Relevant personnel responsible for risk assessment in plywood, MDF and LVL production plants should receive training on risk assessment knowledge, understand the procedural requirements of risk assessment, specific operation modes, risk control requirements, how to identify risks and other related knowledge, and form training records.
4. In the process of SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant audit risk assessment, the internal insurance assessment should be carried out for a similar group of products or a single product, and FMEA records should be formed;
5. The impact of raw material quality problems on product risks should be taken into account during the risk assessment of plywood, MDF and LVL production plants for SQP inspection;
6. In the process of risk assessment of SQP plywood, MDF and LVL production plant audit, the production process flow of products should be considered, and the risks generated in each process should be identified, analyzed and control schemes should be developed according to the production process flow;
7. During the risk assessment of SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant audit, the quality risks generated in the process of storage, delivery and handling should be considered;
8. During the risk assessment of SQP plywood, MDF and LVL production plant audit, the risks caused by chemicals such as fire protection, personal safety and quality should be considered;
9. During the risk assessment of SQP plywood inspection, MDF, LVL production plant audit, the risks caused by product violations of laws and regulations should be considered;
10. In the process of SQP inspection of plywood, MDF, LVL production plant audit risk assessment, the risks caused by accidents caused by mechanical equipment to personal safety should be considered;
11. During the risk assessment of SQP plywood, MDF, LVL production plant audit, the potential quality risks of the product itself should be considered;
12. For all risks identified, the severity, frequency and detectable score should be clear, and the risk coefficient should be formed;
13. Control plan shall be formulated for all risks assessed;
14. In the process of all identified risks, corrective and preventive measures should be formulated for the risks with high severity to reduce the risk coefficient.
4、 SQP inspects the requirements of plywood, MDF and LVL production plants for risk assessment
1. Quality manual (including quality policy, quality objectives, organization chart, job responsibility description, and procedures related to quality management system) 2. Internal audit documents (procedure documents, plans, review reports)
3. Management review (procedures, topics, reports)
4. Supplier control documents (supplier evaluation control procedures / standards, qualified supplier details, supplier evaluation report)
5. Inspection standard / guidance (including incoming inspection, finished inspection and final inspection)
6. Operation instructions: instructions for all production processes
7. Document control procedures (including record documents)
8. Accident definition and reporting procedure
9. Product recall procedure
10. Report on improvement measures (related to accidents, internal audits, complaints, etc.)
11. Test records of traceability system
12. Customer complaint procedures and records
13. Equipment maintenance documents (maintenance plan, maintenance procedures and maintenance records)
14. Calibration of monitoring and measuring instruments (plans, procedure documents, records)
15. Written glass and sharp tools control procedures and cleaning arrangements
16. Pest control documents (list of professional pest control personnel, contract with external pest control company, pest control records, etc.)
17. Process flow documents
18. Waste control / storage procedures and records
19. Risk assessment plan and records of all processes
20. Risk assessment records during product design and development
21. Sharp tool control procedures and records (if applicable)
22. Defective product control procedure
23. Product quantity inspection guidance
24. Qualified samples
25. Control procedures and isolation control of defective instruments
26. Internal training plan (plan, procedure, record) of plywood, MDF, LVL production plant
27. Foreign object detector (such as daily metal detection record)
28. Needle breaking control procedures and records (if applicable)
5、 Key contents of SQP audit
Part 1 – management support and continuous improvement
Evaluate the level of support and investment given by the company’s management in resources, communication and review system.
Part 2 – risk management system
The company shall formulate and implement a management system related to product safety, legality and quality. (using basic risk assessment principles)
The law and safety require a company to understand the current legislation, product standards, operating specifications and the latest developments in science or technology, because these may have an impact on the risks faced by products and packaging when they are sold in the target country.
Risk assessment – the company shall formulate management plans for products and production processes based on a “systematic, comprehensive, thorough, fully implemented and maintained risk assessment system”.
Risk assessment verification – the company shall entrust qualified personnel to verify the risk assessment.
Part 3 – quality management system
The company shall formulate and implement an effective quality management system, covering the following contents;
Policy statement; Document control – all documents, records and data related to product safety, legitimacy and quality management shall be properly preserved and managed; Record management; Specifications; Responsibilities and Principals – clearly define the organizational structure and help formulate relevant documents; Internal municipal audit; Approval and performance supervision of procurement, suppliers and subcontractors; Customer property rights – the property rights (including intellectual property rights) owned by the customer should be controlled; rectification and preventive measures – a procedure for recording, calling for calls, analyzing and correcting the causes of product nonconformities or violations of standards, specifications and procedures; query and tracing – a system for querying and tracing product information and batches, including raw materials, components and packaging materials at all stages of the production process (from receiving materials to shipping); Accident, product withdrawal and recall – a plan and system for effectively managing product withdrawal and product recall procedures; Business continuity strategy – develop effective continuity strategies and procedures to ensure that business and operations are not disturbed in the event of major events / crises; Customer focus; Complaint handling.
Part 4 – site and equipment management
The production site and equipment must be properly maintained and managed to prevent or minimize pollution and ensure the production of safe and legal finished products. The scope of management includes:
Production site and surroundings; Plywood, MDF, LVL production plant layout, production, drilling process and isolation; Staff facilities – for example, the design and operation of the facilities must be able to fully reduce all risks of product contamination; Cleaning and sanitary operations; Waste and waste disposal – collection, treatment and disposal of waste materials; Pest control – to control and reduce pest pollution to the greatest extent.
Part 5 – Product Control
The enterprise shall prove that it implements effective control over products to ensure the safety, legality and quality of products. The contents of control include:
Reference samples (pre production and in production) – develop and implement procedures for the selection, handling, storage, approval and use of reference samples
Chemical control – the chemical composition of products and chemicals used in the production or processing of products shall be identified, monitored and recorded in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country of sale and / or production; Product packaging materials; Material manufacturing of unqualified materials: 1. Unqualified materials, components and products shall be clearly identified, marked, counted, investigated and recorded, and special treatment shall be carried out; 1. Requirements and specifications for the treatment of special materials shall be formulated and implemented; Transportation, storage and distribution of products; Inventory management and product delivery – establish and implement strict procedures to send finished products only if all established procedures are met.
Part 6 – product testing and product efficacy
Product testing an enterprise shall formulate and implement an appropriate, complete and verified testing plan to ensure the production of safe and legal products that meet relevant quality standards
Product declaration – the enterprise shall verify its claimed product information and, if necessary, supervise the conformity of the product to this declaration.
Part 7 – process control
The enterprise should prove that it has implemented effective control over all operations to ensure the safety, legality and quality of products – at the same time, it should ensure that the processes and facilities used can stably produce safe, lawful and quality products that meet the expectations. The control contents shall include:
General groceries; Operation control – ensure that the processes and equipment used can stably produce safe, legal and quality products that meet the expectations; Control of input parts and raw materials; Inspection of production and final products – ensure the delivery of safe, legal and qualified products; Foreign object search and control; The calibration and control of measuring and monitoring equipment (cold supervision of product delivery, quality and legitimacy) I should comply with recognized prison or international standards, and be calibrated according to these standards; equipment and tool maintenance; finished product packaging and control.
Part 8 – personnel training and qualification capabilities
The enterprise shall ensure that the operators who may affect the safety, legality and quality of products receive professional training, have relevant experience and / or qualifications, and are able to engage in corresponding work.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.