Suggestions on the purchase and consumption of furniture products for infants and young children
Children’s furniture mainly includes beds, wardrobes, bookshelves, cabinets, tables and chairs. Wooden furniture is mainly divided into two categories: solid wood (natural wood) and man-made board (MDF, solid wood particle board and melamine board). Children’s furniture is generally divided into infancy, 3-14 years old, etc. according to the different ages of use. Different periods have different needs and functional requirements for furniture.
1. Choose furniture products sold through regular channels, produced by regular manufacturers and with good brand reputation.
2. Smell. If there is an obvious pungent smell when opening the furniture, it may be that the volatile organic compounds (VOC) exceed the standard. Try not to buy it.
3. Observe whether the boards on the surface of furniture materials have defects such as scratches, indentation, bubbling, degumming, peeling and glue marks.
4. Observe whether the edge of the plate is flat and whether the plate is inclined. Whether the gluing on the decorative parts is even, whether the bonding is firm, and whether the trimming is smooth; Check whether the end faces of visible parts such as the side plate, door plate and drawer panel are edge sealed.
5. The metal parts shall be smooth and the surface shall be well electroplated without rust, burr, etc.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.