THIN MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) inspection and QC checklists
Characteristics of MDF
1. Uniform material, compact structure, smooth surface, not easy to deform, stable performance, smooth edge, delicate, not easy to collapse, stratification; non-toxic, odorless, non-radiation, good air permeability;
2. Good thermal insulation, non-ageing and strong cohesion;
3. Static bending strength, tensile strength, water content, nail holding force, water swelling rate and formaldehyde content are all better than GB/T 117181-999 and GBl 8580-2001 national standards (the swelling rate of water absorption thickness of inner junction strength up to O.74 Mpa is less than 3%, and the water content is about 5%).
4. Medium density fiberboard is more delicate than ordinary particleboard fibers, with smooth finish, no drum and no delamination, which can greatly reduce the use of materials. Medium density fiberboard (MDF) was selected to test formaldehyde emission and structural strength. According to the formaldehyde emission, MDF can be classified into E1 and E2 grades. The formaldehyde emission is generally not more than 30mg/100g. Most of the MDF in the market is E2 grade, and E1 grade is a little rare.
5. Common materials are pine, poplar and eucalyptus. In China, MDF has been a good material for furniture manufacturing and home decoration.如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.