|Oringal Source please visit https://www.plywoodcompany.com/MainSite/Store1/StoreProducts/ProductDetail/45|
RADIUS BENDING PLYWOOD PUREBOND®
1/8″ 8’X4′ – 2 Ply Cross-Grain
Rotary peeled tropical hardwood back.
Thin veneer face. 4′ Column
MAKES A SHORT/FAT COLUMN WHEN ROLLED UP.
The difference between 4’x8′ and 8’x4′ is the direction in which the board will bend. This product 8’x4′ will stand 4’tall and wrap around like a barrel.
This amazing flexible board will shape to almost any curved contour. Its ability to flex in long-grain or cross-grain directions makes it a versatile panel for complex designs.
On the job site, radius bending plywood can be covered with a wide range of laminates or paper-backed veneers for the finished look you need. It’s the perfect solution for curved columns, arches, cabinetry and furniture in residential or commercial settings…anywhere a departure from a straight edge is desired.
A great solution for:
- Rounded furniture designs
- Curved cabinet ends or islands
- Reception and office work stations
- Arches and arched casings
- Rounded wall units and columns
- 2-ply construction: Rotary peeled tropical hardwood back. Thin veneer face.
- Color: Can vary from clean white veneer to lots of mineral and can have some knots.
- Thickness: Stocked in 1/8″
- Panel size: 8’x4′ Cross-grain.
- Sanding: Will require site sanding.
- Applications: Use for curved applications which will be covered with laminate, paper-backed veneers or other thick surfaces. Panels are not designed for structural or exterior use.
- Formaldehyde-free: Made with soy-based Purebond technology.
4′ x 8′ long grain column bend
8′ x 4′ cross grain barrel bend