TSCA VI Compliant Birch plywood PACKAGING, SHIPPING AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS in Hanoi Ho Chi Minh Vietnam
PACKAGING, SHIPPING AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- Packaging Specifications (Cartons)
- Suppliers are responsible for designing packaging that will protect the product during
shipment and maintain the integrity of the product during storage.
- Specific requirements for packaging are below:
o Corner protection on all four corners inside the carton
o Rigid side boards are recommended
o Packing material must be used for any space between product and carton
- Shipping Requirements
- Generally, purchase orders are issued in quantities to fill one container (i.e. one purchase
order equals one container). Unless approved in advance by the importers, no additional product
outside of that included in the purchase order should be shipped in a container.
- Containers must be packed in a way to prevent damage to product during shipping. Specific
requirements for packing may be provided by the importers to Supplier. Such requirements are set
out in the Supplier Manual or within the specifications related to a specific product.
- Recommended packing standards for cabinets are set out in Attachment 3 in the manual.
- Contents must be adequately secured within the container to prevent shifting during transit.
- Once the container has been sealed, vendor must take a picture of the seal for record
keeping purposes. If customs have an issue with a seal, the importers will request the picture for
- Product that is shipped on skids must fit securely on the skid and may not over hang any
side of the skid unless explicitly approved by the importers
- Total skid height (including the skid) cannot be higher than 72 inches (182 cm)
- All skids must be in good condition with no loose, damaged or missing runners or slats.
- All cartons shipped to the importerson skids must be securely held to the skid using stretch wrap or
- International shipments must use stretch wrap to protect the shipment from salt water
- All skids received with multiple part numbers must have labels that state “Mixed Load”. A
minimum of one label on each side of the skid must be used – 4 labels per skid.
- International Shipping
When shipping product internationally, there are different requirements and considerations
than when shipping product domestically. Contracts for international trade may include
commercial invoices, emails, and purchase orders. All documents are part of record keeping
responsibilities and may be reviewed by U.S. Customs in an audit.
Supplier is responsible for fulfilling any customs obligations origin marking or labeling
requirements, and certification or local content reporting requirements. Supplier will obtain all export licenses and authorizations and pay all export taxes, duties and fees unless otherwise
explicitly stated in the purchase order, in which case Supplier will provide all information and
records necessary to enable the importers to obtain those export licenses or authorizations.
Supplier shall execute all required documentation as necessary to comply with the appropriate Incoterm 2010. For more information on Incoterms, consult the Incoterms 2010 book available
from the International Chamber of Commerce. Supplier shall warrant that all information and
documents provided shall be timely, true and accurate.
Coordination between the importers and Suppliers will ensure that all information required on the
commercial invoice will be available from the time the order is placed until documents are
received in-house at the importers. In addition, all parties involved must communicate any changes to
the commercial invoice that impacts the information to be submitted to U.S. Customs.
Each shipment must be accompanied by a packing slip. The packing slip will be used for receipt.
The packing slip must be securely fastened in an envelope secured to a carton in the back of the
container and must contain the following:
- Supplier (Seller) Name and Address
- Manufacturer Name and Address
- Purchase Order Number(s)
- Container / Seal#
- Production Date
- Line item description of contents
o Quantity – Pieces
o Quantity – Cartons
o Net weight
o Gross weight
o Cubic measurement如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our articles infringe on your copyrights and interests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in time and we will delete it at the first time.