Core veneer composor (jointer) machine is suitable for core veneer joining together in plywood production line and it can process different sizes of core veneer (poplar, eucalyptus wood, etc.) with high strength thread and hot melt adhesive connection as one whole body, then facilitate the subsequent stages of production of plywood line .The whole process is automatic and only one operator is enough.
Main Features of Veneer Composer:
- After tenderized using PLC controller to cut the edge, joint the core and piece cutting.
- After the core has been tenderized. The strong blower device can remove the dust one the
- The PLC controller enables cutting more precise, it can available reduce the odd core. It helps
control, monitor and maintenance more convenient.
- The back-feeding wheel device is synchronizing with feeding speed, to avoid overlap or gap
of the jointing core.
- It is equipped with hot melt glue yarn for help jointing. Cooling water tank of glue yarn is circle well by the cooler. It gets the best joint.
Technical Data of Veneer Composer
Core veneer jointing machine Model SMPB-AUTO Working veneer width 800-1270 mm (3-4ft) Cutting veneer length 1220-2560 mm (4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft) Working veneer thickness 1.2-3.6 mm Length of knife 1400 mm Feeding speed 0-40m/min Thickness detecting 20 points Over thickness detecting 3 points Electric power requirement 380V-50Hz 3phase Cutting power 4.5kw X 1pc Transfer power 3kw X 2pcs After the knife power 3kw X 1pc Raise power 3kw X 1pc Transfer power 1.5kw X 3pcs Push the veneer power 1.5kw X 1pc Heater power 7.5kw Glue Applicator power 0.2kw Cool Fan power 0.75kw X 3pcs Refrigeration system 1.5Hp Air compressor power 3.7kw (6kg/cm) Area occupied (W x L) 2300X13000mm Main machine 3800X2300X2200mm Push veneer system 4000X1900X2300mm Output 300-350pcs/hour (4x8ft) Weight 5000kgs Shipping measurement 25cbm