Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh) International Woodworking Machinery and Furniture Fittings Exhibition 2019
: September 18-21, 2019
: Saigon International Convention and Exhibition Center, Ho Chi Minh
(1) Furniture production raw materials and accessories: locks and their equipment, pavement, splints, furniture covering ornaments, decorative machinery, interior decoration and accessories, furniture surface/leather/plants, decorative paper
(2) Wood and woodworking decoration: floor, ceiling, wall, screen, door, window, all indoor woodworking decoration
(3) Software furniture materials and accessories: steel frame, spring, filler, soft bed products, soft cutting machinery, soft chair accessories, sofa accessories and all other related materials and accessories of soft furniture
(4) Furniture production machinery: hinge and parts drilling machine, press, die casting machine, planer, lathe, drilling machine, cutting saw machine, marking machine
In 2015, the exhibition area was 15,500 square meters. There were 280 exhibitors from 25 countries and regions, with nearly 610 exhibition booths. They come from China, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, Australia, Switzerland, Thailand, the United States, Israel, Taiwan and Vietnam. It attracted nearly 20,000 professional audiences to attend the exhibition and negotiate. In 2017, the exhibition area is nearly 20,000 square meters, with about 350 exhibitors.
In 2017, 90 Chinese exhibitors participated in the exhibition, covering an area of nearly 1,000 square meters, and achieved good results.
Why Participate in the Exhibition: High Growth Market
According to the General Administration of Customs, imports of American furniture from China totalled about $12 billion a year. With Vietnam becoming one of the largest producers of wooden furniture in the world, Vietnam’s export volume in China exceeds US$2 billion, ranking second in China. In the first seven months of this year, Vietnam exported $3.8 billion worth of wood products, a slight increase over the same period last year, with an average annual growth of 7-8% in recent years.
At the same time, Vietnamese Furnitec and Vietnamese Timber Company held the largest woodworking Exhibition – Vietnamese timber. Vietnamese timber has successfully held 11 sessions, attracting tens of thousands of professional buyers. With the rich experience of holding exhibitions in Vietnam and the list of strong buyers in related industries, Furnitec Vietnam will become your ideal contact point in the fast-growing market.
In the past five years, Vietnam’s gross domestic product (GDP) has grown rapidly at an average annual rate of 15%, manufacturing and service industries at an average annual rate of 18.50%, and machinery at an average annual rate of 6.90%. Meanwhile, the average annual growth rate of foreign investment is 22.16%, while that of the national economy is 8.68%.
In recent years, Vietnam has been a leading furniture manufacturer in Asia, and has become a leading furniture manufacturer in Asia. Thanks to the rapid development of emerging markets in Vietnam and its neighboring ASEAN countries, the demand for furniture raw materials, accessories and hardware accessories in Vietnam’s furniture production market has been increasing.
1. With the increase of panel furniture factories, the demand for accessories, accessories and raw materials of panel furniture is also growing at a high speed.
2. Vietnam, as a major exporter of furniture, has a large number of large-scale furniture factories. More than 4000 people are of the usual scale. In addition to introducing machinery to expand production and increasing demand for consumables such as furniture materials and accessories, Vietnam relies more on imports, especially for high-end hardware accessories. China’s high-end has a higher cost performance ratio than Europe’s.