H20 Wooden Beams are used at concrete formwork systems ( slab formwork, wall formwork, column formwork, circular formwork, tunnel formwork and bridge formwork )
– Provides advantages by providing adaptability in different reinforced concrete formwork applications.
– H20 Wooden Beams are durable and has a more bearing capacity comparing to traditional construction methods.
– The production profile is standard and the length can be produced special for the project.
– Its an economical solution and excellent structural element for scaffolding and formwork.
Sizes : 80 / 40 / 21 mm
Material : Flanges – Russian Spruce Timber / Web – Birch Plywood / Heads – Specially rounded for shockproof / Paint – Yellow waterproof
Standart Lengths: 1,80 – 1,95 – 2,15 – 2,45 – 2,65 – 2,90 – 3,30 – 3,60 – 3,90 – 4,20 – 4,50 – 4,90 – 5,50 – 5,90m.
Permissible Shear Force: 11 kN.
Maximum Permissible Bending Moment: 5 kNm.
Deflection Limit: L / 400 or 3.0 mm
Elasticity Module: 10 GPa
Shear Modulus: 0,25 GPa
Safety Coefficient: 2
Reliable, millimetric measurements
Long durability with high quality special glue
Better protection with the special rounded head
Save time and money in construction sites
Low weight (4.6 kg / m)
Long-term hassle-free storage
Quality control is carried out by Istanbul Technical University Test Center and MPA Stuttgart University.
Our products are produced in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System and TS EN 13377 Standard.
H20 TIMBER BEAMS AND PLYWOOD
Dimensions standards: mm 80 x 200 x 2450/2900/3300/3600/3900/4200/4900/5900
The Destil H20 Timber – beams and Plywood, now available with plastic protection (protective cap) represents the natural construction tool in the shuttering process. Entirely made of massive wood in a totally mechanised way, our beam is handy, strong and versatile. It can be used both as primary beam, both as secondary beam in the realisation of concrete roofs, both as support in wallmaking shuttering systems. In combination with our shuttering board DESTL TRONIC, the beam constitutes a complete shuttering system finding its main usage in the realisation of any type of concrete roof.
– Dimensional stability;
– Lightness and handiness;
– High resistance to athmospheric agents;
– Long durability thanks to high quality glueing;
– Saving on time and cost of manufacturing;
– Large range of usages;
– Easy disposability;
– Protection from accidents thanks to round edges.