What are the causes leading to the deformation of medium density Boards
Medium density board belongs to wood-based panels. If the process is not properly handled, it will probably lead to the deformation of the produced panels.
1. In the process of production, local drying is not uniform, and the moisture content inside the sheet is different, which leads to the deformation of the sheet, or the non-uniform sizing results in the deformation of the sheet.
2. The operation of the press is not standardized, or the press itself is a problem, which makes the internal force of the plate uneven caused by the deformation.
3. Temperature is too high or too low in the process of applying pressure to deform the board.
These are the causes of deformation of MDF in the production process. What other man-made reasons lead to plate deformation?
4. When the boards are packed after production, the quantity and weight of one package are too large. The boards under the boards are deformed because of too much force during transportation.
5. In the process of stacking, the ground is uneven and the plate is not uniformly loaded, resulting in deformation. The place of stacking should be suitable for temperature and ventilation, so as to avoid damp deformation of the board.